Articoli scientifici/ Journal articles
- Minello A., Martucci S., and Manzo L. K. C. (2020) The pandemic and the academic mothers: present hardships and future perspectives. European Societies, DOI: 10.1080/14616696.2020.1809690
- Vignoli D., Guetto R., Bazzani G., Pirani E., Minello A. (in press). A Reflection on Economic Uncertainty and Fertility in Europe: The Narrative Framework. Genus. Journal of Population Sciences.
- Minello, A., Caltabiano, M., Dalla-Zuanna, G., Vignoli, D. (2020) Catching up! The sexual behaviour and opinions of Italian students (2000–2017). Genus Journal of Population Sciences. 76, 16. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s41118-020-00085-4
- Manzo, L. K. C., Minello A. (2020) Mothers, childcare duties, and remote working under COVID-19 lockdown in Italy: Cultivating communities of care. Dialogues in Human Geography. doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/2043820620934268
- Minello A., Dalla Zuanna G. (2019) A gender geography of intentional homicide within and outside of the family: Male and female murders in Europe, the US and Canada (2003–15). European Journal of Criminology, https://doi.org/10.1177/1477370819884251
- Minello A., Dalla Zuanna G. (2019) Morire in Italia: omicidi di donne, omicidi in famiglia. Popolazione e storia. DOI: 10.4424/ps2019-7
- N. Kulic, A. Minello, S. Zella (2019) Manage your money, be satisfied? Money management practices and financial satisfaction of couples through the lens of gender. Journal of family issues, doi: 10.1177/0192513X19891463
- Minello A., Tocchioni V. (2018) Tra lavoro e famiglia: analisi della relazione tra tempo dedicato al lavoro e prima unione in Italia. Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica, LXXII(4): 18-29.
- Minello A., Dalla Zuanna G. and G. Alfani (2017) First signs of transition: The parallel decline of early baptism and early mortality in the province of Padua (northeast Italy), 1816-1870. Demographic Research, DOI: 10.4054/DemRes.2017.36.27
- Bukodi E., Eibl F., Buchholz S., Marzadro S., Minello A., Wahler S., Blossfeld H-P., Erikson R. and A. Schizzerotto (2017) Linking the macro to the micro: a multidimensional approach to educational inequalities in four European countries. European Societies, DOI: 10.1080/14616696.2017.1329934
- Minello A. and H.P. Blossfeld (2016) From parents to children: The impact of mothers’ and fathers’ educational attainments on those of their sons and daughters in West Germany. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 38:5, 686-704. Doi: 10.1080/01425692.2016.1150156
- Minello A. and H-P., Blossfeld (2014) From mother to daughter: changes in intergenerational educational and occupational mobility in Germany. International Studies in Sociology of Education, 24(1): 65–84
- Minello A. (2014) The educational expectations of Italian children: the role of social interactions with the children of immigrants. International Studies in Sociology of Education, 24(2): 127-147
- Piccione L., Dalla Zuanna G. and A. Minello (2014) Mortality selection in the first three months of life and survival in the following thirty-three months in rural Veneto (North-East Italy) from 1816 to 1835. Demographic Research, 31(39): 1199-1228
- Minello A. and G. Dalla Zuanna (2014) Children of immigrants in the Italian school system: What kind of assimilation? Statistica Applicata – Italian Journal of Applied Statistics, 23 (2) 193-213
- Minello, A. and N. Barban (2012) The educational expectations of children of immigrants in Italy. The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 643 (1), 78–103.
Libri e capitoli / Book and co.
Book: Dalla Zuanna G. P. , A. Minello and L. Piccione (2017) Sweet CHILD of mine. Padova, CLEUP.
Book chapter: Vignoli, D.; Bazzani, G.; Guetto, R.; Minello, A.; Pirani, E. (2020) Uncertainty and Narratives of the Future. A Theoretical Framework for Contemporary Fertility. In: R. Schoen. Analyzing Contemporary Fertility, pp. 1-20 Springer, ISBN:978-3-030-48518-4.
Book chapter: Uunk W., L. Beier, A. Minello, P. Blossfeld (2019) Studienfachwahl MINT durch Frauen – Einfluß von Leistung in Mathematik, Lebenszielen und familialem Hintergrund (Women studying STEM: the influence of the performances in mathematics, life goals and family background). In: E. Schlemmer and M. Binder (eds.): MINT oder Care? Eckpunkte einer gendersensiblen Berufsorientierung. Weinheim & Basel: Beltz/Juventa, 2019, ISBN
Box: A. Minello (2019) Le ragazze vanno bene: istruzione e differenze di genere, in Desantis G., Pirani E., Porcu M. (eds) Rapporto sulla popolazione, L’istruzione in Italia, Il Mulino.
Book Review: Minello A. (2018) Alessandro Rosina, Sergio Sorgi: Il futuro che (non) c’è. Costruire un domani migliore con la demografia. The future that is(n’t). Building a better future with demography. Genus (2018) 74:8
Book chapter: Minello A. and H.P. Blossfeld (2017) Can adult education compensate for early disadvantages? The role of adult education in reducing inequalities for German men and women, in Erola J. and Kilpi-Jakonen E. (eds) Social Inequality Across the Generations: The Role of Compensation and Multiplication in Resource Accumulation, Edward Elgar Publishing.